Best Cookies- Zebra

4.20.2012

I seriously cannot get enough of cookies. Every week I am trying out a new recipe. But I cannot stop.
This recipe is my new favorite. I defiantly think that these are the best cookies I have made to date. Not super healthy, but life is not fun without desert!


ZEBRA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES



Ingredients
1 cup butter
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1 egg yolk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. cinnamon 
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips

Directions
  1. Melt butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Once melted, turn off heat and add sugars, stirring constantly until smooth. Chill sugar mixture in fridge for 10 minutes.
  2. Remove mixture from fridge and stir in the gg, egg yolk, and vanilla. 
  3. Add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir in chocolate chips
  4. Place in fridge for 20 minutes
  5. Preheat oven to 325.
  6. Scoop dough and roll into medium-size balls.
  7. Bake for 12-14 minutes. 
So delicious, Enjoy!


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by- I always love to hear what you have to say! I respond to comments via email so make sure you are a reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back To Top
Copyright © 2013 Honee Bee. Development by Horses of Ares. All Rights Reserved.